Home»Zyflamend Benefits, For Cancer, Arthritis, Inflammation & Detox
The Health Benefits Of Zyflamend
Zyflamend promotes a healthy inflammation response but its benefits are wide ranging indeed. There is good evidence that Zyflamend is beneficial in the early treatment of prostate cancer. Zyflamend is also a favourite for arthritis sufferers and is an excellent detox method. Detoxification is a known critical step in reducing inflammations in the body. Time and time again, Zyflamend has reported positive results.
What is Zyflamend and what are the benefits of Zyflamend's ingredients?
Zyflamend is a combination of 10 herbs used for thousands of years by millions of people to promote health and longevity. The herbs have been extracted and formulated to maximise their effectiveness and contain active levels of dozens of key constituents that science has recognised as promoting a healthy inflammation response. The 10 herbs contained in Zyflamend are:
- Holy Basil (Ocimum Sanctum) - Detoxifying, and promotes good inflammation reaction.
- Turmeric - Contains a phytonutrient complex of Curcumin. Tumeric works in collaboration with green tea, greatly increasing each herb's properties.
- Ginger - Ginger is made up of plenty of anti-aging components.
- Green Tea - A major university database notes green tea contains 51 phytonutrients that promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Rosemary - Excellent, full spectrum modulation of eicosanoid balance and powerful detoxifier.
- Hu Zhang (Polygonum Cuspidatum) - Richest known Resveratrol source, with each daily serving delivering the approximate equivalent of six glasses of resveratrol-rich wine.
- Chinese Goldthread and Barberry - Unique berberine phytonutrient complex, naturally promotes a healthy inflammation response.
- Oregano - Source of large number of phytonutrient modulators.
- Baikal Skullcap - Unique baicalin phytonutrient complex, naturally promotes healthy inflammation response.
What is Inflammation?
Inflammation is a common problem affecting many many millions worldwide. It is a problem for every major system in the body. Whether that system be the immune system, cardiovascular or musculoskeletal systems, or your more general metabolism. The functioning of each of these systems is intrinsically related to a healthy inflammation reaction. If left to its own devices, chronic long term inflammation quickly accelerates the aging process, promoting unregulated cell growth. Diet is the primary cause of this inflammation, compounded by other factors like environmental pollution, smoking, stress and obesity. One of the biggest factors in this diet-fed inflammation is the high prevalence of Arachidonic acid, a type of fat found in animal products, particularly corn-fed beef.