:: Natural Vitamin A Supplements
While Vitamin A is best known for its vital role in vision, this vitamin also helps with physiological activities related to the immune system, maintenance of epithelial and mucosal tissues, growth, reproduction, and bone development.
In food, Vitamin A typically occurs as a fat compound called retinyl palmitate. The body converts this into three metabolically active forms of the vitamin: retinol, retinal, and retinoic acid.
Vitamin A Contributes to:
- The normal function of the immune system
- The maintenance of normal skin
- The maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- The maintenance of normal vision
- The process of cell specialisation
¦¦ Vitamin A Products
¦¦ Related Products